Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Greetings From...

Aside from a week recently spent at the shore, my summer "vacation" wasn't actually a vacation at all. It was probably one of the busiest summers of my life with work, moving, remodeling, and everything else. One of the highlights though was going to Seattle for 5 days for a conference.

I had never been to Seattle and was very happy to have the chance to go. My intention was to post every night from the hotel, but if you have been to a conference you know how busy they keep you and how wiped out you can be at the end of the day.

Luckily I did have time to explore the downtown area at least and I took a bunch of photos. So the next three posts will be: Market, Food and Art. Below is my obligatory tourist shot of the space needle. When traveling, I embrace my inner tourist...

No comments: