Saturday, September 19, 2009

Brimfield Antiques

Last weekend I went to the Brimfield Antique Show. It is so massive it is a little overwhelming, but if you relax and realize you can't possibly see everything, it's fun to just explore.

This is the second time I have gone and both times I have gone on the last day of the week-long event. If you are not scoping out a specific rare and hard to find piece, I don't think it is necessary to wait in line on the opening morning. On the last day the vendors really want to get rid of what they have left rather than lugging it back with them, so you can find some good deals.

I did buy a large white pitcher and washing bowl, which I love. Other than that I just took some photos, had some fried dough, and enjoyed hanging out with my mom and a friend.


No comments: