Thursday, July 31, 2008

Season of Mists and Mellow Fruitfulness

Last night I got lucky and got a treasury on Etsy. In case you haven't experienced the crazy world of tresuries, it is essentially kind of like a lottery. People can pull together curated selections of items that they like (often around a theme or colors) and then you have to wait until a magic moment when the number of existing lists drops below 333 and if you click in a box at the right time you get to post your treasury for other people to view. It is a nice way for Etsians to promote each other. And of course my dream, like the other hundreds of people creating treasuries, is for one of mine to make it to the Etsy "front page" one day. The front page is the entry to the Etsy site and having an item on the front page, or curating the treasury on the front page can generate hundreds of hits in a matter of minutes.

So here is my treasury (you will recognize some of my favorites!). It is up until Saturday evening. Click on this link to get to the actual treasury and to see the items:paper wren's treasury. I have my husband to thank for the treasury title.

I don't want to wish away summer but I am excited about autumn and apple picking, pumpkins, mums, brisk air and the like.

No comments: