Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Nest: Before and After

I have finally gotten to a point where I can start to show some before and after photos of our place. I figure I have been using the house as an excuse for not blogging and printing, so I better show that I haven't been sitting on my duff this whole time.

The bathroom is officially done. We had a professional (well, more like semi-professional as we found out) do the tile floor. But the rest was done by me and the team (my husband and I have gotten help from all of our parental figures - thank you!).

The kitchen is the next big project and there are all sorts of finishing touches in the other rooms, I will keep you posted!





4 comments:

oline said...

that's looking great but i think i may have to come see it in person...

paper wren said...

yes! the bathroom and me and greg and mr. sparkles would love for you to come see it in person!

Lorena y Justino said...

yay! even though i've seen your place in person i want to see more before/afters. how's the kitchen coming?

paper wren said...

Right now the kitchen is going no where, but after the holidays we will kick its butt.