Saturday, April 11, 2009

Where I've Been and Where I'm Going

OK, I know it has been a long time since I have posted. You probably thought you would never hear from me again. I have all sorts of excuses about why I have been too busy to write, but the only one worth sharing is that my husband and I just bought a place to live in Waltham, MA.

The photos above were taken during the inspection (with the current owner's stuff still in it). We are very excited. It is technically a condo, but it is really just half of a two family that we will own separately from the downstairs neighbor. It is 100 years old and very charming. I can't wait to paint and pull up the carpet, etc.! We are super excited.

We close in mid May and will move in June some time, so I may disappear a lot this spring and summer, but rest assured I will post a lot of before, during and after photos. It has been crazy, but now I feel like it is really happening and can safely daydream about redecorating.

1 comment:

oline said...

CONGRATS! that's so exciting.